Competency-based training (CBT) is a style of education that focuses on what you can achieve in the workplace after completing a course, or because of your workplace training and experience.
What is Competency-based training?
Competency-based training is ideally not “time-based”. In CBT, as soon as you show you have the required competency, you can move on to the next one. This means you can complete the training at your own pace.
Why study CBT programmes at Mélange?
- 100 skilled Learning
- Practical approach & hands-on experience
- Development of portfolios for professional progression
- Emphasis on knowledge, skills & Understanding
- Vocationally trained & experienced trainers
- Utilization of existing skills through Recognition of Prior Learning
- Achieving recognition of learning award at National Level
- Preparation for Job market & Entrepreneurship
- Proud to be the 1st Institute in Pakistan for being part of TVET RSP in offering CBT programmes
- Mélange trained More than 470 students under CBT programme
Mélange offers The following CBT programmer at NVQF Level 2 in
- Beauty Therapy
- Hair Stylist
- Skin Care